Dual-top option - does it include full steel doors with roll-up windows?

Does anyone know if a 2004 Rubicon with the dual-top option automatically includes the full steel doors with roll-up windows, or is this something that must be explicitly ordered?

Thanks for any info...

PLM

Reply to
Patrick Mills

Dual top comes with full doors.

Reply to
Mark12211

Includes full steel doors.

Reply to
Trust5280

I might be wrong, but I think the hard-top always gets full doors, and the soft top gets the half doors or full doors depending upon what you pick from stock or order. That said, the dual top should come with the full doors.

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
twaldron