Handgun storage in a TJ?

There always a middle ground..sometimes it so fine most can't see it.

Reply to
Joseph P

Oh yeah, Nathan, saw your post on 7slot...get my email?

Reply to
Joseph P

Oh, and by the way, I am an expert marksman with the M-16...got the ribbon to prove it, along with the associated military badges, uniforms, and work hours. Thanks for the bleeding heart liberal crap Bill, I appreciate it. I will send you a wink next time I am in Saudi Arabia working on F-15Es.

Reply to
Joseph P

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Yep, and when you get there you are now in a crossfire...

Reply to
Will Honea

You are the only person here that is fixated on cutting a deer in half with automatic fire. All Nathan did was point out why the average sturmgewher is a poor choice for hunting deer. And as far as hunting on full auto goes, try that shit in Alaska and I would rat your ass out to the game wardens myself, and I hate most of those guys.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

I have my doubts.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

From reading the 2nd Amendment, isn't the intention of it that you had the right to bear arms in defence of yourself and the state as part of a well regulated militia ? In fact, some of the other states such as Virginia / Vermont / Pennsylvania / N Carolina were also calling for the disassociation of the military (" as standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to and governed by the civil power ").

Obviously as a Brit, I'm only interested from a historical point of view, so don't give me any bleeding heart liberal abuse please :-)

Dave Milne

hi joseph, what the hell are you referencing? are you suggesting to have seen such a thing or is this something somebody told you or what? in all my years as a hunter ive never seen a deer "cut in half" by an assault weapon. it sounds like empty liberal rhetoric puke for shock value when in reality to the informed only serves to make you look ignorant.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

when that was written the average citizen _was_ the militia.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I would say that the middle ground is on my side opposite the side you're on. In other words, it is you who has to move if we are to get to the 'middle' ground.

Reply to
Matt Osborn

Outlaw puns and only outlaws will have puns.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

Reply to
twaldron

A neutrally-worded, calm request for information, one that resulted in dozens of constructive, highly informative and carefully considered posts of international interest that can be pretty much summed up as "did to!" "does not!" "bastard!" "asshole!" [lather, rinse, repeat]

Good thing you didn't ask about performing circumcisions, abortions or gay marriages in a Jeep, eh?

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

I know what Nathan was saying, there Bill. I also know there are irresponsible people around here who have done it...trust me, the deer had no chance to try to run away. I repeat you are a closed minded individual who has no business trying to categorize me based upon a single statement. And I maintain the whole damn aircraft, thanks.

Joseph P

I don't mind being in a crossfire...I can effectively use cover and I am a good shot.

To head off the whole "But you hate guns are therefore would not have one!" thing, I would like to remind you that I am NOT against guns. But gun control ain't such a bad thing either.

Reply to
Joseph P

I would like to thank Endo for officially getting us off topic...I need to share the blame with someone

Reply to
Joseph P

"Dave Milne" wrote in news:Au8cc.2994$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.cableinet.net:

No. In point of fact, that's why they included the phrase "shall not be infringed" in reference to the right of *the people* to keep and bear arms.

Reply to
Barry Bean

They started it.