Handgun storage in a TJ?

Couldn't see anything there bigger than 50 calibre ?

Dave Milne, Scotland '91 Grand Wag> >

Reply to
Dave Milne

In news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net, L.W. (ßill) Hughes III from was injured because:

| Cool. | | Del Rawlins wrote: || || My favorite is one I saw a few years ago: || || "This house protected by Smith and Wesson 3 nights a week. || You guess which 3." || || ---------------------------------------------------- || Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org || Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. || Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website: ||

Nice. Great. Neat. Done yet?

Reply to
Joseph P

I would LOVE to participate in this debate, but you have GOT to include more than this when you reply to posts! You don't think WHAT is the case???

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

I'll let you know when.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

If you judge it strictly by bullet diameter, yeah. But that sucker is available in .45-70 AND .450 Marlin, which are both true rifle cartridges as opposed to that S&W pistol thing. FWIW, you won't see anything bigger than a .50 because the feds consider that a "destructive device" whatever that is supposed to mean.

In news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m04.aol.com, Handywired from was injured because:

|| I don't think that's the case. || | | I would LOVE to participate in this debate, but you have GOT | to include more than this when you reply to posts! You don't | think WHAT is the case??? | | -jeff

Jeff, take it to an appropriate NG.

Reply to
Joseph P

In news: snipped-for-privacy@enews.newsguy.com, Del Rawlins from was injured because:

| In Joseph P | wrote: || In news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net, || L.W. (ßill) Hughes III from was injured || because: || ||| Cool. ||| ||| Del Rawlins wrote: |||| |||| My favorite is one I saw a few years ago: |||| |||| "This house protected by Smith and Wesson 3 nights a || week. |||| You guess which 3." || || Nice. Great. Neat. Done yet? | | I'll let you know when. | | ---------------------------------------------------- | Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org | Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. | Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website: |

Every single one of you people jumped down my throat recently about this crap, and now you are going at it again, but this time it is fine? Exactly how does that work again.

Reply to
Joseph P

We jumped down your throat because some guy asked a simple question about modifying his Jeep and you and one or two others decided to hijack the discussion as a forum for your political views, and insinuations against his ethics as a gun owner. I have no problem with off topic posting per se.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Heh, making up for your errant youth now, though !

Dave Milne

I'm not part of this thread, but I remember you posting to the trolls that came in with 10 or 20 groups cross posted.

Those make for insane threads that jam up the group and never seem to die.

There is one person doing these cross posts and he keeps getting booted off his ISP's so keeps coming back under a new name.

Jerks like that will not go away until they lose their audience or enough complaints are laid.

Mike

Mike Romain

Yes you did! :)

Tom

Reply to
mabar

In news: snipped-for-privacy@enews.newsguy.com, Del Rawlins from was injured because:

| In Joseph P | wrote: | || Every single one of you people jumped down my throat || recently about this crap, and now you are going at it again, || but this time it is fine? Exactly how does that work again. | | We jumped down your throat because some guy asked a simple | question about modifying his Jeep and you and one or two | others decided to hijack the discussion as a forum for your | political views, and insinuations against his ethics as a gun | owner. I have no problem with off topic posting per se. | | ---------------------------------------------------- | Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org | Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. | Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website: |

Added to killfile.

Reply to
Joseph P

Hallelujah.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

You babbling simp.Quit your verbose excess.If you comprehend what was written, you wouldn't be repetitive.Think before you speak and stop flinging shit,monkey.

Reply to
COLLIDE13

That is simply so well put and in such an erudite manner that it simply is difficult to express the admiration and envy your extreme writing and debating skills engender. May I say for all of us here that it is simply such a joy and honor, nay even an earthmoving event, when someone from WebTV manages to tell the difference between a keyboard and their remote control and comes in and graces our presence with their highly developed intellect and vocabulary.

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11

In news:dSOkc.8241$I%1.711189@attbi_s51, L0nD0t.$t0we11"

Reply to
Joseph P

Test...(Supit Webtv!)

Reply to
COLLIDE13

Obtuse demeanor? I...? Do you review your writing before you send? My response was merely unattached and as far as "useless" goes, I would hope you will consider the content of the subject discussed and my contribution before you attempt a rebuttal.At least,you might consider correcting your punctuation before criticizing others.Have a nice day.-Hank.

Reply to
COLLIDE13

Hey, you ought to check out this url:

The info posted there will probably save you a lot of grief.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow