Handgun storage in a TJ?

Hey Nathan, what kind of work does your shop do?

Reply to
Joseph P

I know it, he is *VERY* outspoken...and a smart @$$ to boot!

Reply to
Joseph P

You in AK Del??

Reply to
Joseph P

I could care less about shock value...you want shock value, download some faces of death videos from Gnutella...thats shock value.

Anyway, I remember it happened when I still lived in Ohio, in MI or PA, I think. Of course, it could all be my piss poor memory...but I think the guy is still serving his time for it. I will see if I can find anything more to post, as we all love facts.

Reply to
Joseph P

My brother was a wing-nut in the airforce. If I remember correctly he got his expert badge from consistently hitting the target from about a whopping

25 meters. Being a Marine I always did think he made a mistake but hey, it was his life. :)

Reply to
T. Greening

Tuffy makes a very nice console. You should look at one to see if it will solve your storage problems.

Reply to
CRWLR

I agree that the modern democratic party can be pretty bleeding heart, but I am a liberal in the classic meaning of the word... I wish the terms "liberal" and "democrat" had not gotten so wrapped up together.

Reply to
Sleestak

Where did I say that I want to play army? All I said, is that as able bodied, adult citizens it is our duty to respond in times of crisis when called upon to do so by the civil authories. I don't have to "join" to be part of the militia. All able bodied males between 18 and 45 are automatically in the militia. There is a federal law which states this.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

I don't mind being off topic, but your ranting about cutting deer in half with automatic weapons is so far removed from the question at hand, that IT is nonsensical.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

Yeah, I live in Anchorage, grew up down in Cordova.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

Then you are part of the problem. The anti gunners want to outlaw ALL guns, not just the ones that you don't like. Their strategy is to systematically vilify classes of guns in the media using buzzwords like "assault weapons" and "saturday night specials" which sound scary but don't really mean anything. The only way to prevent our rights from being destroyed piecemeal is to present a unified front against this assault. In the words of Ben Franklin, "We must all hang together, or most assuredly we will all hang seperately."

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Ironic, that's where you really need one. Gangs.

Reply to
Kevin

You know the old saying. Once the Camel gets his nose under the tent.

Reply to
Kevin

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)