Hard top dolly

I can't remember who had asked, but I did remember to take some pics of my homebuilt hard top dolly when I pulled it out of the garage earlier last month:

is the first, 4 pics in total.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Oops, that's the last pic of the 4. :) Here's the first:

Garth Almgren

Looks like a good, economical way to do it! Big props for ingenuity.

Reply to
Kate

I had requested the pictures, and thanks for posting them. Very neat installation. Looks like something I can easily handle, and I just need to get one more dolly.

Ralph

Reply to
pumper hinkle