need a softop....

when i bought my jeep 6years ago it had a softop.. but need to be replaced .. i bought a used hardtop.. noisy but does the job... but now that summers almost here i want to get another softop.. but need all the hardware.. i know theres a few different ones on Ebay.. I've always delt with Bestop for other accessories.. i have full doors on my 94 . any suggestions

Reply to
agent99

Thoth1126

Where are you located?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

I have new in the box hardware for a YJ no canvas I paid 170 for it... I will let it go for 150 Plus shipping Jarod

Reply to
Jeeper

I have new in the box hardware for yj softop no canvas though will sell for

150 plus shipping I paid 170....have receipt

Jarod

Reply to
Jeeper

My Jeep came with a factory hardtop and doors. I bought a Bestop bikini for $29 a bunch of years ago. I recently replaced it with a $25 ebay one.

The Hardtop and doors stay off from Memorial day until Labor Day (2 days I know my brothers will be around to help me remove/install it).

Reply to
Steve Foley

What color do you want? TrailMarker

Reply to
TrailMarker
***PERK*** Summer is almost here?!!??

Kate ;¬D

Reply to
Kate

my jeeps black with grey interior.. so black or grey ..

Reply to
agent99

yeh i also bought the bikini top i love it.. but if the weather is real nasty im in a pickle.. right now my jeeps my only vechile

Reply to
agent99

Or spice for an interesting contrast.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Im still looking for a soft top with all the hardware for my 94 with ful doors.....

Reply to
agent99