Pink Kate

doesnt have to be a choice......shoot both. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

heh......neither. just cats like the one that killed 5 year old joshua walsh while riding his tricycle outside his home.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

drop the ignorant horseshit until you spend some time up here with the locals. where the hell do you think i learned it? oonce upon a time i was just as ignorant as you are (in relation to the wolf). i thought they were beautiful animals and couldnt understand why so many NATIVE montanans ride around with "kill wolves" bumper stickers on their vehicles........until it was explained to me and then i saw it for myself. continue to sit in your house and think the wolf looks pretty in pictures all you want. when you really want to find out for yourself, drag your ass out of your house and go see for yourself. i notice you didnt respond at all to the pictures i linked you to. as ive said, youve spent to much time with the tree huggers in colorado.

lol you cant begin to compare colorado ranchers with rural montanans/wyoming folks where the wolf was dumped in their back yards.

and YOU "understand" wilderness from colorado? lol.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

the deterrent is greater......doesnt mean they shouldnt be shot to.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

what the hell are you talking about earle? ive admitted to no crime.

maybe for your democratic party earle, but thats not what its supposed to be. governing is about doing what you believe to be right, without regard to popularity. this is why i feel that reagan was the greatest president in history......he followed his conviction without regard to the popularity of his decisions.

who has done that?

holy shit.....you think our immigration laws are unfair??? i think we should have troops on the border enforcing them.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Rats breed faster than you can shoot 'em... Plus, they move quicker... I used to live in a house where I found out that using a .22 inside the house on a mouse is not really that great of an idea with respect to baseboard damage... Killed the mouse though...

Reply to
Grumman-581

You advocate killing wolves, a federally protected species. Don't pretend now that you don't. If you have a problem with the wolf program, take it up with your elected representatives. Don't praise people who ride around with "Kill Wolves" bumper stickers, shoot at wolves, or poison them.

You can't have a president in a democracy who "follows his conviction without regard to the popularity of his decisions", and is honest, or he would never be elected in the first place. Don't you value honesty? Reagan isn't a good example either. He was a victim of a progressive, degenerative brain disease, which almost certainly began while he was in office.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

If your Montana locals are anything like the specimens we have in Colorado, they are dumb as a post, and self-serving too. If you have any backbone at all, you will sooner or later come into conflict with them, and then you will find out exactly how ignorant people can be. Where can you go next, after you burn your bridges in Montana?

You don't know much about politics, if you think Colorado is full of "tree huggers". The tree hugger belt extends from Denver to Boulder, with small, and I do mean small, centers scattered throughout the rest of the state.

I do not claim to "understand" the wilderness, but I do tolerate it a lot better than you do. I don't have plans to kill all the wolves, lynx, cougars, bear, rattlesnakes, and anything else that has claws or teeth to defend itself, and turn the place into another North Carolina.

I didn't notice the pictures, but here's one.

Ifigure a wolf has just as much right to eat a hamburger, as I do. Earle

montanans/wyoming

Reply to
Earle Horton

You apparently haven't been to the part of NC I live in Earl.

We've got all the wildlife, even saw, SAW, a coyote, get hit by a car, on hwy 311 in south High Point.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

thats not a crime earle. praising someone for putting a bullet into something evil isnt illegal at all.

why would i? as ive said, theyre doing what the government doesnt have the balls to do. go to yellowstone sometime earle, talk to the rangers who work there. im a couple hours from yellowstone and go quite often. ive spoken with MANY rangers about the wolves, one who put me in touch with a group in idaho that hunts them.

its not illegal to praise them earle, anymore than it is to praise someone for blowing up an abortion clinic. its not something i would do, but i can appreciate those who would.

if we are to prosper in the future, we HAVE to have a president willing to follow his conviction despite popular opinion. at one time i THOUGHT that bush could be such a president.....up until he choked on securing our borders against ILLEGAL immigration.

i completely disagree! i feel that reagan was the greatest president in american history, bar none. you ever read any of his quotes?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

---snippy---

My God! Now you've got it too!

(Who do you think wrote those quotes? The difference between Ronnie and GW, is that Ronnie was a good actor, and could remember lines.)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Wolves are not evil. You have to be just plain stupid, to believe that.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

despite the democrats best efforts to show otherwise, not everyone needs government to lead them around by the nose earle.

why would i come into conflict with folks i happen to agree with? your statements arent making any sense earle.

what were you saying about reagan slipping mentally? what the hell are you talking about earle? what bridges have i burned?

.....and should i ever decide to leave, i can go anywhere i damn well please because im self made and capable of supporting myself and my family rather well anywhere we decide to call home. :-)

those are the places where i have spent time on business......reminds me of missoula (home of 90% of the granolas in montana......i think theyre voting to kick missoula out of montana next year) except on a much larger scale.

then you are in NO position to judge my understanding of wilderness. in about 12 hours ill be heading out to spend the weekend camping in the heart of a large indian reservation. while i may be sleeping in comfort

ill spend my days trail riding with the very bears, wolves, and cougars we speak of. perhaps ill share some pictures on sunday night when i get back.

i tolerate nature JUST FINE earle. i coexist in peace with anything that will peaceably coexist with me. i have some in the past, but i do not hunt elk or deer. see

for pictures and video of deer and elk that i filmed instead of shooting.....had no desire to kill them. i wouldnt even shoot a moose if i found one on my front doorstep
so long as he didnt try to hurt me. my problem is with anything that would try to place my (or your) children below itself on the food chain. anything.....to include shooting sharks and gators (want pics? :-)

lol......bear, cougar, snakes, etc. arent the ANIMALS that i had a problem with in EASTERN north carolina (western north carolina is quite nice though). the ANIMALS in north carolina (G's dealing crack on every corner) wouldnt be allowed up here.

i wouldnt have a problem with it earle, if they ate what they killed. i didnt grow to hate wolves until i stumbled across

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

earle, ronald reagan was a man of conviction. ive spoken with his son michael, and listen to him speak of his father on the radio every day via sirius. if you think reagan was just another politician then you dont know reagan.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

anything that kills for the hell of it is in my book evil. its no different than the thugs who jumped reginald denny trying to kill him for the hell of it. theyre animals that we would all be better off without.

.....and you seem to have missed my point. praising their efforts is NOT illegal, therefore i am not a criminal by doing so. funny how you liberal democrats cling to freedom of speech when it suits you, but you would label me a "criminal" when i exercise that same freedom in opposition to liberal views.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I am not in principle against killing wolves, any more than I am against killing deer, elk, bear, or any other species that has a legal hunting season, or at least regulations in place for controlling it. But like your article says there are about 10,000 wolves in Alaska. And the controls in place and proposed, are part of a legal program, not a vigilante movement. I know what rural people are like. They know everything, and they don't want to hear anything, that they don't agree with. That's one reason they put the state legislature house in the capital city.

When you don't obey the laws, then you are an anarchist or a criminal. This is worse than "bleeding heart liberal wackos limps". It doesn't matter if you believe that wolves or cougars are "evil". You don't kill them, unless it is legal.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I can see them from my window. At dawn in the winter they play in the field where the summer motor home park is. At dusk sometimes they wander down Blair Street, looking for stray dogs or cats, I guess.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Nate,

Anyway, I have read several times, that there have been no documented attacks of wolves, on humans. I assume that this is still true. A cougar might attack your children, but afaik not a wolf. And the cougar, according to published accounts, usually goes for the family dog first.

Earle

---snippy---

---Where's the rest of it?---

Reply to