Pink Kate

I would prefer to be in a Real Jeep with a Real Rifle Rack...

Reply to
Grumman-581

i think id rather let the bear hit me than absorb the recoil of a .45-70. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

lol....nope. up here bears are shot on sight. wolves too. "poachers" (god bless 'em!) are doing what our federal government doesnt have the balls to do (at least in relation to wolves).

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

"Earle Horton" wrote : We have my pregnant daughter and her husband living with us, for an : indefinite period. I know, I know, I am a sucker. They have the two cats : sitting on the dinner table every night at dinner. They very rarely try to : get anything off our plates, and seem quite well behaved. They tell me that : this is a "French tradition", having cats sit on the dinner table. I have : not been to France, but I have my suspicions that it is not. : : Earle :

I think the ONLY way ANY animal should be on the dinner table, is as an entree.

Cats on the table, that's just unclean. First there is the hair. For Pete's sake, they use their paws to dig in a litter box and then cover their crap up with the same paws then sit on the dinner table?

Just plain disgusting.

Why would you put up with such a thing?

Reply to
Kate

Different people have different ideas of what constitutes cleanliness... Hell, I don't even allow our dog in the house... If the weather if *really* cold, *maybe* I'll put him in a metal crate in the detached garage with a tarp over the crate... It's got to be around freezing though... That doesn't happen much around Houston...

Reply to
Grumman-581

Didn't you have a white Christmas a couple years back? We did!

We have a dog door, but no animals on the kitchen table or the bed.

Reply to
Jeepers

Nathan,

I'd rather address that question privately.

Email me at :

snipped-for-privacy@nospamtriad.rr.com

Remove the nospam part.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

wasn't it the Hague Convention anyhow ?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

I honestly don't know, Dave.

I can say I sat through briefings by the JAG on what could, or couldn't be done, before each "exercise".

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

i did and it got kicked back. apparently my smtp server isnt on your friendly list?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Hmm.

I joined up at the CCF, Can I email you there?

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Cabin fever. They make such good company, it breaks my heart to put them on the floor. Hope the snow melts soon...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

It's not a question of the government having balls or not. It's just that it's a democratic form of government, and most voters don't want the wolves killed. Politicians or officials who have "the balls" to go against big blocks of voters soon find themselves out of a job.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Mine too.

I caught a ration of crap today from a friend whom I had just told I had caught a rattlesnake from under our front deck and hauled it off and let it go a couple of miles from my house. "You didn't KILL it!?!" Why should I? It has it's place in the world.

I only kill 'em when I can't possibly remove it from where it is.

First rattler I've seen this year, 5 footer, beautiful specimen, could have been fresh skin it was so vivid in color.

No bears here, but this weekend I'll be in bear country on the Rio Grande out near Sanderson, Texas.

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

sweet!

absolutely. or you can just click here

to email me.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

government is not about a popularity contest. government is doing what you know is right. "most voters" see the pretty pictures of wolves and think theyre cute and want to protect them. "most voters" have never see an entire herd of elk slaughtered with only 1 or 2 eaten with the rest left to rot. if you want to see it, go to

pan down a little more than half way and youll see some of the pictures i put up of what wolves bring.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

which is applicable so long as there is a law enforcement officer watching. ive never shot a wolf, but i know that it happens. quite often.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier