Pink Kate

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote in message=0D=0A...= =0D=0A=0D=0A> me and my boyfriend are both virgins and tried 2 have sex= the other=0D=0A> night but we couldn't get his penis in, eventhough i was= wet and he=0D=0A> was hard. he can get his finger up me but i can't see= how anything=0D=0A> bigger will fit! what should we do?

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote in message=0D=0A...= =0D=0A=0D=0A> Ok, i shaved my bush a couple of days ago, and after that,= i had=0D=0A> little pink dots, scattered around where i shaved..does that= mean that=0D=0A> i have genital herpes?!

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

So far it sounds like an interesting life!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

I don't know if this is the right place, but after reading aloud the responses to Vito's accident, but Mr. Hag said, "If it ain't belt fed don't even bring it up." I guess that just might take care of a bear!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

I was a Fishing Guide in the Canadian Rockies for a number of years we were taught by Parks Canada to use road flares in case of aggressive bear encounters. These are the kind with a spike bottom that shoot copious amounts of smoke and sulfur stink into the air with the bright flare light. The sulfur goop inside will even fly out as fire balls if you flick the flare if needed.

I have carried thousands of fish out of the bush and have passed many bears on the trails.

If the bear is aggressive, you give him space, if he charges you light the flare wave it around to make a good stink cloud and stick it in the trail in his way and move out of there without running. If you run he will chase. Light a second if needed. If you have to splash fire on him, he 'will' run away if hit in the face with a burning sulfur blob!

Forget pepper spray, bears like their meat seasoned.... ;-) Seriously though, if a bear is doing a serious aggressive charge, that stuff won't stop him. It won't stop a human on an adrenaline charge either. If they are doing a 'false' charge like both humans and bears do, then the spray might work.

In my opinion the average person should forget about using the gun, it will get them killed in the case of a real charge. I think they are too confident in the fact they have a gun to be as careful and respectful to the wildlife as they should be. If I was to carry in bear country for protection against a known bad bear in the area I would have a 12 ga. with rifled slugs. Actually my 20 ga. that can use a 3" magnum shell would even do. I have a firearms permit, but don't carry.

If you are at a campfire and the silver tip comes in wanting the steaks, you 'give' them to him. Last time that happened I didn't ask him if he wanted it rare or well done..... Just let him enjoy as we were hoofing it out of his space.

If you are going into the dump because someone told you there were parts there you wanted and a 12 foot tall one stands up to see who is coming, you forget the freakin' parts.

If the girlfriend goes stomping out in a huff only to end up screaming blue murder at the door in a voice you have 'never' heard before as she slammed and accidentally locked it behind her, you go down a flight of stairs from the upstairs apartment 'real fast' to see what's up. Only to find her cornered on the step by a bear at the bottom 6' away....

We (wife, who was the girlfriend above, and at the time 16 year old son and I) took our Cherokee the year the CJ7 was down for it's rebuild on vacation and headed due north on Yonge St., 'the longest street in the world' in Ontario Canada to see how far north we could get. Well we ran out of roads way too fast, the last one went into a river. So we had 10 days left, went back to Cochran, found an outfitter, rented 2 canoes and waterproof barrels for gear, got the 15 year old nephew up on a train that night and canoed up to James Bay. 7 days on the river with only flares and hatchets for 'defense'.

We weren't worried. We did get scoped out by a bear one night. He gave us a wide berth while making a pile of noise. We don't leave food or smelly stuff around and have the axe and flares in hand.

Got lots more bear stories, lots..... Like the time a black was head into a garbage bin with his arse up at a Motel I worked maintenance at and this crazy little frenchman who worked there swatted him in the ass with an 8' 2x4 so he took off yelping across the next door's Motel's parking lot to be chased by a rotwiler tied there, through this walkway to the pool and sunbathing area and all these chambermaids lying there sun tanning with tops loose/off ended up up a couple trees.... And on and on....

Mike

Kate wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

"Spdloader" wrote : : The wadcutter is nearly completely flat on the nose with no taper. So : named for it's intended purpose of punching holes through paper targets. : It's basically a lead cylinder pressed into a casing. It was made for : shooting in revolvers. It won't load easily in pistols, only in modified : pistols. : : The semi-wadcutter has a smaller flat tip, but is tapered down and out to : the diameter of the bore, made that way to load easier in revolvers and : pistols. : : Both rounds are intended for target shooting, and to be fire at under : 800fps, and even at 400fps. : : The semi-wadcutter is the one that has been jacketed and modified into an : array of other projectiles, including the hollow-point, among others. : : The semi-wadcutter is the most commonly seen, and commonly referred to as : just wadcutter, (just like people say "tranny" when they mean transmission" : or use the word pistol for all handguns, when in fact there are more than : just one type of handgun.

Thanks for the lesson.

: Send out my apologies to Mr. Kate, here on out I shall call him "Big Iron". : : I just can't type "D%$K.

Oh, he is a habitual lurker, he reads it all... and laughs. We have a lot of fun reading this group together. On our way to town today I called him "Mr. Kate THEN when we got home there was a letter from JEEP addressed to - ready? Mr & Mrs Kate Selby

I laughed my ass off.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Did anyone else just hear the Tim Taylor grunt? I swear I heard it.... ;¬D

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Now that was funny!

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

What ever became of Del? He should have some tales/info on the topic of bears from the Alaska outback that would be enlightening as well. I haven't seen him around here in a long time.

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote in message=0D=0A...= =0D=0A=0D=0A> I'm afraid of the dark. The doctor says I need behavioral= therapy.

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

"Frank_v7.0" wrote .

I was at a precision air gun match many years ago. A female shooter casually but loudly commented that she liked to watch the men shoot because of the way they tightened their buttox just as they squeezed off a shot.

Reply to
Vito

In article , Kate wrote: # #The girl is dubbed Cheechako and all enjoy a hearty laugh at her expense. # #They still tell that story at family gatherings.

Is that girl's name "Kate" by any chance? =)

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong

Why of course it is :)

Reply to
Kate

: I was at a precision air gun match many years ago. A female shooter casually : but loudly commented that she liked to watch the men shoot because of the way : they tightened their buttox just as they squeezed off a shot.

Hmmmmm... really? next time, I'll have to look for that at the range.

Kate

: :

Reply to
Kate

In article , Nathan W. Collier wrote: #they have to train for multiple shots because the geneva convention dictates #ball ammo which offers NO expansion therefore very little energy desposit. #

Your thinking about article 23(e) of the Hague Convention of 1907.

"it is especially forbidden - To employ arms, projectiles, or material calculated to cause unnecessary suffering"

In 1985, the JAG issued a opinion that said that "...expanding point ammunition is legally permissible in counterterrorist operations not involving the engagement of the armed forces of another State."

Which is why you see 50 gr frangible 5.56 issued to units. And 230 gr JHP SXT & Black Talon .45acp ammo started being issued in 1993 for the HK Mk23.

Also, the Sierra MatchKing hollowpoint was declared to not have fragmentation as a design characteristic so ammo loaded with it is now issued to snipers and guys in the SDM role.

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong

You were soooooo lucky video cams were not all over the place back then...

/herb

Reply to
Herb Leong

Great stories Mike! Your poor wife :) I like the flare idea. I always have at least one or two flares in my vehicle. It's something that goes back to when my dad was telling me what you should keep in your vehicle in case of emergency. Flares work a load of wonders but I never thought of them as bear repellent before.

I imagine that as a guide you have been privvy to so many amazing things. Dang, what a life!

My only "close encounter" with a bear was in Yosemite. I went my my daughter to 6th grade camp and though the young campers had been warned, some snuk into the goodies, and left food open without anyone being aware of it.

As you would expect, the bears came in the night to steal the food.

I was sharing a tent with my daughter and I awoke to a snuffling sound, right at the top of my head. The hair raised on the back of my neck as I realized that the only thing seperating me and this bear was a thin bit of nylon. I moved slightly away from the side of the tent and just as I started to think of what to do in a case like this my little girl woke up, she opened her mouth to scream and I slapped my hand over it. I whispered "don't move or make a sound honey, there's a bear outside the tent" and then I pulled her underneath me. I figured the bear would ahve to go through this ol momma before it got to my little one. Thank god I didn't have to find out what would happenif it decided it was going to try.

Well, the bear finally shuffled off after what seemed like an all over poking and sniffing of our tent.

I still don't know why he was interested, no food or anything there. Must have just been our particular location.

Scared the bejeebers out of me though.

The next morning, the young campers that had gotten into the food and left it out had a real rude awakening. And then *I* got ahold of them..

Kate

"Mike Romain" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca... :I was a Fishing Guide in the Canadian Rockies for a number of years we : were taught by Parks Canada to use road flares in case of aggressive : bear encounters. These are the kind with a spike bottom that shoot : copious amounts of smoke and sulfur stink into the air with the bright : flare light. The sulfur goop inside will even fly out as fire balls if : you flick the flare if needed. : : I have carried thousands of fish out of the bush and have passed many : bears on the trails. : : If the bear is aggressive, you give him space, if he charges you light : the flare wave it around to make a good stink cloud and stick it in the : trail in his way and move out of there without running. If you run he : will chase. Light a second if needed. If you have to splash fire on : him, he 'will' run away if hit in the face with a burning sulfur blob! : : Forget pepper spray, bears like their meat seasoned.... ;-) Seriously : though, if a bear is doing a serious aggressive charge, that stuff won't : stop him. It won't stop a human on an adrenaline charge either. If : they are doing a 'false' charge like both humans and bears do, then the : spray might work. : : In my opinion the average person should forget about using the gun, it : will get them killed in the case of a real charge. I think they are too : confident in the fact they have a gun to be as careful and respectful to : the wildlife as they should be. If I was to carry in bear country for : protection against a known bad bear in the area I would have a 12 ga. : with rifled slugs. Actually my 20 ga. that can use a 3" magnum shell : would even do. I have a firearms permit, but don't carry. : : If you are at a campfire and the silver tip comes in wanting the steaks, : you 'give' them to him. Last time that happened I didn't ask him if he : wanted it rare or well done..... Just let him enjoy as we were hoofing : it out of his space. : : If you are going into the dump because someone told you there were parts : there you wanted and a 12 foot tall one stands up to see who is coming, : you forget the freakin' parts. : : If the girlfriend goes stomping out in a huff only to end up screaming : blue murder at the door in a voice you have 'never' heard before as she : slammed and accidentally locked it behind her, you go down a flight of : stairs from the upstairs apartment 'real fast' to see what's up. Only : to find her cornered on the step by a bear at the bottom 6' away.... : : We (wife, who was the girlfriend above, and at the time 16 year old son : and I) took our Cherokee the year the CJ7 was down for it's rebuild on : vacation and headed due north on Yonge St., 'the longest street in the : world' in Ontario Canada to see how far north we could get. Well we ran : out of roads way too fast, the last one went into a river. So we had 10 : days left, went back to Cochran, found an outfitter, rented 2 canoes and : waterproof barrels for gear, got the 15 year old nephew up on a train : that night and canoed up to James Bay. 7 days on the river with only : flares and hatchets for 'defense'. : : We weren't worried. We did get scoped out by a bear one night. He gave : us a wide berth while making a pile of noise. We don't leave food or : smelly stuff around and have the axe and flares in hand. : : Got lots more bear stories, lots..... Like the time a black was head : into a garbage bin with his arse up at a Motel I worked maintenance at : and this crazy little frenchman who worked there swatted him in the ass : with an 8' 2x4 so he took off yelping across the next door's Motel's : parking lot to be chased by a rotwiler tied there, through this walkway : to the pool and sunbathing area and all these chambermaids lying there : sun tanning with tops loose/off ended up up a couple trees.... And on : and on.... : : Mike : : Kate wrote: : >

: > d : > when I lived in Alaska, the 'outsiders' would come up and th esame thing : > would happen. : > You have good points, all of them. : >

: > No argument here. : >

: > Only ONE little technicality I would like to point out. : > Most people would not be carrying a weapon large enough to kill a bear, be a : > good enough shot to kill it fast enough or even know where to aim to kill : > it. : >

: > I know I wouldn't, I'm not a hunter. : > BUT you can be damned sure that if I were hiking in the woods where I would : > be prone to bear attack, I would learn about it first. : >

: > I have never wanted to become a part of the food chain. : >

: > Kate : >

: > "d" wrote in message : > news:MNx0g.3647$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews4.bellsouth.net... : > : : > : "Spdloader" wrote in message : > : news:WRQ%f.3718$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.southeast.rr.com... : > : > Hey gal, : > : >

: > : > You and Mr. Kate need to stay out of the woods until they catch that : > : > bear!! : > : >

: > : > Spdloader : > : >

: > : >

: > : It is VERY ridiculous. : > : I have hiked that area of the country quite a bit in the last 10 years, so : > I : > : do have some experience on this subject. I have only seen a black bear : > : once on the trail. I have however seen many times IDIOTS in the park : > : get out of their vehicle and walk toward Mama bear and cub as if they : > : thought it might be fun to pet ms. bear and get a cool picture. : > : : > : Time out here - it is a wild animal with teeth and claws and a very bad : > : temper : > : if she thinks baby is in danger. At that point, YOU become a chew-toy. : > : A black bear can run 35 mph in open terrain, and I guarantee that is

30+ : > mph : > : faster than you. I have scolded persons for this conduct on more than one : > : ocassion only to be looked at like I have 2 heads. : > : : > : The root of the problem is two-fold, too many bears and people not : > : understanding they are in the bear's back yard when they venture into the : > : wilderness. I believe a hiker should be armed to protect himself if the : > : need arises. : > : 999 times out of 1000 the bear will run and avoid a conflict if not : > suprised : > : or threatened. However, that one time is enough to die. : > : : > : Once a bear loses fear of humans, that bear becomes very dangerous. : > : Our park service's mission is to protect wildlife, but I personally feel : > it : > : is somewhat : > : misguided in that there must be a balance struck relating to acceptable : > : numbers of : > : bears and people's right to safety when they venture out to hike. : > : : > : I visited Maine not too long ago, and talked to a cashier at a convience : > : store there. : > : She tells me there are claw marks on her kitchen door where a brown bear : > : tried to : > : get into her house. Bears feed at the dump close to the sub division : > where : > : she lives. : > : I asked her why she did not shoot it, and her reply was it is not legal to : > : shoot : > : the bear until it does something. This is just another example. I'm : > sorry, : > : I love the : > : outdoors and wildlife, I avidly 4wd and hike. However, if mr bear is : > trying : > : to get into : > : my house, here's my $500. I just purchased a bearskin rug. : > : : > : just my 2 cents worth. : > : d : > : : > :
Reply to
Kate