Rock Gear-Recommendation

I just got a set of Baja soft uppers to fit my 94 YJ with an 87 YJ Hardtop.

The soft top I had before came with a set of uppers that would not fit the hardtop.

These doors are made very nicely, unlike that Steel Horse crap. Fit was pretty precise, although I did add some weatherstripping to the driver's side seam.

The only mod I made was cliping off the zipper handles and replacing them with some limp nylon braid, as they were "tinkling" as I drove. I am now set for rainy, muggy, cold weather!

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

Hey, thats a great idea! The zipper ends on my softdoors drive me nuts with that tinkling noise (my top is a rockgear also).

Reply to
jbjeep

BestTop provides these with their tops.

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries
Reply to
JimG