Snowboard mounts...

Anyone mounted a snowboard to a TJ w/ a soft top? I am churning the internet soil looking for ways to do this, but to no avail at this point. If it was my old car, I would drop the yakima rack on the roof... I have no roof so that is not an option! :) Any of you done this? I was thinking of fabricating (or paying someone to fabricate

Reply to
Billy Tolcher

bungee to the spare tire

Reply to
DaveG

Johnathan Marrin

haha.. that would be a cheap fix. I have a philosophy on bungies... I don't bungie anything with a value exceeding $100... especially not a snowboard valued @ more than $750.

ahhaha.. a cooler.. yes.

:)

Reply to
Billy Tolcher

I have seen that mentioned several times, and never considered it.. . until now.

Thanks for the link. I do think, however, that the price is a little steep. Maybe they'll lower theprice over the phone.

Billy

Reply to
Billy Tolcher