soft top figured out

a few days ago i mentioned that ive seen soft tops going down the road that looked like a balloon that was about to pop. when i turned my air conditioner on i couldnt duplicate it. today it hit me that i had my air on recirculate, and when i turn the blower on high using outside air, my soft top also blows up like a balloon. mystery solved, wheres my scooby snack? :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Ruby Rarshrellos! ;)

Reply to