Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Jeep Grand Cherokee check engine light
I have a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. My check engine light was on and the code being displayed is P0301, which is misfire in cylinder 1. I finally brought it to the Jeep dealer, they could not...
21
21

Couple Video
I took a couple new Jeepers (couple other brands too)out this weekend to get their feet wet...newcomers are always so much fun!
6
6

Jeep hauler recommendations?
I need to sell my present trailer in favor of some method to get my Jeep and a camper/trailer out where I can use both. And I have to please the wife too. I have a Chev 2500HD long bed with...
12
12

Where To Buy a Header Pipe for a 1996 XJ 4.0L 4WD
When replacing the exhaust system and the CatCon on a 96 Cherokee Sport (6 CYL, 4WD, 101K Miles), does it make any sense to replace the header pipe at the same time, even if it looks OK? A local...
3
3

Another use for WD-40
Well I found another use for WD-40, It can help find vacuum leaks on engines. I gave it shot after reading about a boater using it on his mercruser to find a vac. leak. Now the 307 in my parents 89...
34
34

Lowering the top without window removal?
Is it possible to lower the soft top without removing any of the windows and without doing any serious damage to the frame? I have a 97 Wrangler with a pretty beat up soft top. It has tears, cracks,...
4
4

Old jeep won't start
My 85 CJ 258 won't start, it is getting fuel and fire. Plugs fire when removed from cylinders and fuel atomizes in carb throat when pedal is pushed. I tried priming in throat and directly in...
5
5

A Jeep kit car
Since people want "Real Jeeps" do you think a Jeep kit using a aftermarket frame would sell any number of units? Would you buy one?
3
3

I found you!!
My name's Todd, I live in Fort Worth. I had a '76 CJ 5 in high shool for a year or so. Then at 24 I had an 81 CJ-7 for another year or so. Now 12 years later after searching for the past 4 months for...
14
14

2006 NY Internation Auto Show
I went there today, went to the camp jeep thing as well - though I didn't wait in the lin for the ride on the course... was at least a 45 min. wait. ..and besides I already own a wrangler :) They...
2
2

Traveling cross country by my lonesome
I'll be heading out at the end of the month from Seattle, WA to Richmond, VA. I've got a stop in Idaho, Reno, Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and of course, Kate's place! Anyhow, I'll probably be traveling...
44
44

Instructions for seat belt replacement
Hi There, I currently have my factory manual in storage and am unalbe to get it for the next few weeks. Can any one of you with a factory manual for a 91 jeep wrangler copy in the instructions for...

Need Wheel Offset Specs for ZJ, Wrangler, Rubicon
I just added a '97 ZJ tsi to my collection of Jeeps. (That's a Grand Cherokee to you, Bill.) ;) It's fairly well set up with 3 1/2" lift, skidplates, ARB front bumper with winch, Confer rack, etc....
20
20

OHV Road Closures
Just a short advisory for all who enjoy the OHV trails in the National Forest system. The roads are going away. I recommend that list members check with their local National Forest office (or check...

O.T slightly. Vacuum leak on engine
I was just wondering if someone happens to what or how to go about finding a vacuum leak on an engine? I remember being told once that you spray something (not sure if it was quick start or something...
6
6