110 Engine Number

Hi all

I have just taken receipt of a 1986, C reg 110, I'm comparing the vehicle details of the V5 document before I post it off, I can find the chassis number located in the engine compartment but for the life of me I'm unable to find the engine number, the Haynes manual seems to show it should be to the left of the exhaust manifold when viewed from the left hand side of the vehicle, I guess from the V5 document that the engine is of the 12J type. Any pointers please, many thanks in advance.

Reply to
Any User

Hi, have a look at this german site

under "Motornummer 4 Zylinder Motoren"

the number should be on the left hand side between water pump an exhaust manifold if it is 4 cylinder

carsten

"Any User" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cbtj8m$n04$ snipped-for-privacy@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...

Reply to
?

Hi

Many thanks for the input, it was hidden under a thick coat of orange engine primer, once paint stripped all was as per your link, thanks again.

Reply to
Any User