Discovery roof rack

Hospital? I knew they were short of beds but isn't that a little extreme ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

StaffBull composed the following ...

What PSB said .. I'd also go for braided lines too, I think. I use them on my Trials bike and it doesn't have problems, so a few quid extra is more like insurance than wishing or hoping ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

I'd prefer to be ill on a roof rack instead of inside some of the hospitals I have to visit !!!

Reply to
StaffBull