dogguard Range Rover Classic

Does anyone know how to fit a dogguard in a RRC two door? It's the one from Bearmach (BA077). It just arrived from Paddocks but without a drawing or instruction. Maybe someone could send me a picture?

Regards, Hans

Reply to
Hans de Ruiter

Hans de Ruiter uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I had an '83 Classic and a '90 Classic. Both required different dog guards. In typical me fashion the one I had was cut ans shut till it fit.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

It's a 1976 RR. The dog guard I ordered is supposed to be the correct one. Someone suggested me there were some parts missing. Could you tell me where it is supposed to be fitted? On the wings maybe?

Regards, Hans

Reply to
Hans de Ruiter