driving in snow

On or around Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:30:49 +0000, "Paul S. Brown" enlightened us thusly:

yep. it's a good plan to try and point the exhaust-side in a direction other than towards yer eye, or the distributor, or anything else that ort not to get wet.

but that's the gist, yeah.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Beats the usual criteria of "does it have a pulse".

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I've never been picky...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

I've never met Nikki, but I don't think she'll take that as a compliment. . . . . . ;-)

Reply to
Exit

I'm not sure it's Nikki you (we) should be worrying about!

I've met her, and yes, she is a babe :-)

I'll leave it to her is she wants to point anyone toward the pic of her and her 'delightful monsters' (who were actually nice kids as far as kids go) in front of Grumbe at the LRW show last year.

Reply to
Mother

Yes and you can fry eggs on the bonnet!!

Reply to
hugh