FS: 18" Alloy's Disco MK II - Triple Sport (set of 4)

I'm selling my Discovery MK II with it's original 16" Alloys.

This leaves me with a set of 4 18" Triple Sport Alloy's for a Disco that I have no need for.

They've done about 30K miles, 1 has no tired the other 3 have tires which are good for about another 5K miles.

I'm in Edinburgh.

Make me an offer that's sensible and come and collect. Make me an outstanding offer and I'll be motivated to post them to you. :-)

George

PS Will provide pictures if you want.

PPS Had 5 but some bastard nicked one off the back of my car during the night.

Reply to
George M Taylor