FS: 1997 Defender 110 Station Wagon

I've not posted on here for at least a year or so, but the LR is sadly for sale.
1997 R-reg 300Tdi Defender 110 Station Wagon Ex Royal Navy (one owner since release)
111,000 miles Adjustable tow hitch, NATO and civilian electrics New modular rims and A/T tyres in 2006 Recently serviced 100% reliable, it's never let me down. 8000 ono Glasgow
I've got the cycling bug, and I hardly drive anywhere any more, so it's got to go.
cheers
Olly R
On 16/09/2008 11:20, Oliver Rundell wrote:

Id say thats a tad on the expensive side...
Ebay.. 33026960443 2000 W for 2750 BIN 4900 92K 190252111107 2001 51 TD5 3100 58K
Good luck though.
--
Mark
1996 90 300tdi
Mark Solesbury wrote:

Yes, I think I was perhaps being a bit optimistic. I've put it on Autotrader so I'll give it a couple of weeks and see what happens...
Thanks!
Olly
On or around Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:13:20 +0100, Oliver Rundell

One thing's certain, you only get the price you want by asking, if you start at a low price, you'll get a low price.
However, eBay, if you look at a good few and look at items which sold, is a good indication. You can often get a bit more than eBay in a private sale, if you happen on the right buyer, and of course 110 wagons are about the best of the defenders for holding value.