GPS

You think I can go fast enough to worry about speed cameras?!? thanks for the info ;o)

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

That should read 'with no active route programmed' not 'with no active map displayed'

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld

In TT, if you want have an active route programmed, but no longer want to follow it, how do you turn the route off (i.e. unprogramme it)?

Richard

"Darren Griff>> It can do that as well, with no active map displayed it will act as a

Reply to
Richard Butler

I don't have a GO unit to hand but it there will be an option to clear the programmed route somewhere. On TomTom Mobile which uses the same core navigation engine it can be found under 'Preferences' and is labelled 'Clear route'.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld

Well if you must buy from that group...

A post code depends on where that code is. In urban areas it's probably good to 50m or so on a single road but our post code covers about 4 square miles of countryside with just 5 delivery points in it on at least three different roads/tracks. Another local example is a single code for an estate of 75 houses...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Just ordered memory map it's on 3 DVD's so the detail level must me amazing!

something else to play with!!

Reply to
StaffBull

They have 5 digit PostCode look-up not the full 7 digit PostCode.