Halfords again

In message , TVS writes

That's were Ill be headed, once I've done a few more checks. The battery has been OK since I recharged it even though the LR has stood for 24 hours on the drive. I'm beginning to suspect it may be the HF car kit which is wired always on. I've checked the voltage at the terminals and it rises to 13.8 with engine running and stays there even with all front light on - about 400 watts of them.

Incidentally last time I went to LR Services I parked my 50th Anniversary Defender - right next to another one!!! No 336 IIRC.

Reply to
hugh

In message , Tom Woods writes

You obviously don't know Middlewich!! LRS are based there, on the Brook Lane Industrial Estate, turn down by the Boars Head then round the back behind the tank wash. They have quite a few franchises, including Stoke, Stockport, Shrewsbury and one in North Wales. They've looked after my LRs for the last 10 years or so.

Reply to
hugh