Wanted Swb or Lightweight

I'm look for a cheap(aren't we all) swb or a lightweight. with a v8 in would be nice :o) for off roading no to worried about condition. that said I will need to move it so it should be at lest be able to go on a trailer Bobby

remove nospam to reply

Reply to
Bobby

What area are you in?

Reply to
Jon

sorry. north west but could collect from most places if the price was right Bobby

Reply to
Bobby

mate of mines got a tax exemt 2a fer sale.

no t &t

basicly ok, chassis needs three splits welding

salisbury fitted to rear but i think its been put on at a funny angle .

timings way,way out so coughs and farts all over.

clutch slave or master packed in yesterday, but did drive up to then.

he says he wants 250 for it,

reply sharpish as hes got people interested in it at the weekend

hes in Rotherham south yorks

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Andy