I didn't mean to... honest!

In a weak moment earlier this evening I bought another Series Landy. I have this sneaking suspicion that I'm less than sane. ;-)

Anyway, I bought this

Price was about 700 quid, and works out to be not a lot more than the parabolics and tyres would cost me. Not mentioned is the fact it has a overdrive too - major bonus. I can feel a big weekend of swapping suff ahead so it can be 'roadworthy' and taxed.

From it's plate does anyone know the vehicle?

Reply to
EMB

EMB uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Nice one EMB. looks like it's been loved.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Seems to have been - and right now it's all I can afford.

Reply to
EMB

On or around Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:57:52 +1200, EMB enlightened us thusly:

is that a UK number? If so, it's from Cardiganshire and registered in 1971

Reply to
Austin Shackles

The value is irrelevant - I loved my IIa with the Jag lump in as much as the latest addition to the fleet. Both give massive grins to the mile and lets face it - not many Euroboxes can do that these days. :-)

Have you worked out how much it's going to cost to get it to France for the Unofficial yet? ;-) -- flotation tanks?

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Looks good mate I would have sprung 700 for it not a bad deal IMO Derek

Reply to
Derek

That is a UK number. Next problem is a small matter of 500 miles and a water crossing to get it home - untaxed, no MOT and unable to get either without a significant amount of hassle as it's never been 'on the road' in NZ. I can feel it adopting the identity of the dead S3 in my driveway at least for long enough to drive it home.

Reply to
EMB

I've got a mate who has just emigrated to Wales and he is supposed to be looking for a suitable vehicle to attend the Unofficials with. Then all I have to find is a few travel expenses. :-)

Reply to
EMB