I need a Fuel Injection Pump for a 2.5 TD

Does anybody know where I can find a secondhand or a reconditioned CAV fuel injection pump for my 2.5 TD?

I might have one sitting in the garage... will check the numbers tommorow for you.

Is this for the Landie 2.5 TD or the VM 2.5 TD?
Lee D
On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:26:59 +0100, "Lee_D"
wrote:

It' s for the Landie 2.5 TD...
Leo

Ah..sorry can't help good luck though.
Lee D
The one I have sitting in the Garage has the Following Nos on it :
8520A080A Ser - 22050 BCG
Lucas CAV
It came in a box of landrover spares that I brought. So If the nos match or you need a photo of it, then e-mail me directly.
K.