If ONLY I had the space

More to the point , had the space the missus would let me put another old Landy to fiddle with.

This one looks VERY interesting, I may just risk the wife's wrath, bid on it, and bung it in my brothers garden

Me

What do you want a bodge-job crew cab made from a 109" 5-door for?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Aw come on, how many "unusual" landrovers are not from the great god of the special vehicles dept at Solihull, but what someone bolted together... The mate that got me into Landys said "No 2 Landrovers are the same", and he's certainly not wrong.

It may be a sort of legal (nigerian) cut an shut, but how many of your Landrovers have the original body???? Mine as in a post further up is all decked out to be an emergency vehicle, hard back, but with CSW windows... But when the emergency guys got ahold of it, it wuz a High cap pickup in bright red, B4 that, it wuz a standard Nato hardback.

My first S3 had one number on the plates, and another on the windows, it wasn't a ringer, someone bought a SWB safari back and fitted it.

Reply to
Me

It's 'rare'...

A pile of s**te possibly, but a rare pile of s**te all the same. Worth at least 50 quid to a scrappy. How can you be sooooo unkind, Alex?

Reply to
Mother

All of mine have the original 'body'...

Reply to
Mother

OK, hands in air, backing away LOL.. No it looked like a nice project 2B honest.. Not quite for whats been bid on it, £200 maybe, that "work" needed if it's been used on a "Farm" will mean it needs a lot of chassis work, but for the right price and cleaned up would look OK, and be quite useful.

But, not seen it in the flesh, so I'll bow to the general consensus, and it's a pig.

Reply to
Me

On or around Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:49:01 GMT, "Me" enlightened us thusly:

heh.

however, they're a rotten set of pictures, and you'd absolutely have to examine in the flesh. Either the pictures are rotten 'cos th epicture-taker is inept, or they're rotten to conceal the rottenness of the vehicle, which to all appeareances needs a full rebuild.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

There is now a thought in my head about wether YOU are in your original body.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Well, put it this way, there's no way I'd pay £1020 that somebody has forked out for that heap. I've bought better landrovers for a third of that price.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Well, there's a first time for everything.

Hope it doesn't die of loneliness.

Reply to
Mother