Insurance

My regular insurance broker was trying to charge me a whopping £(15 for the Isuzu Trooper (Import) I have bought. I have 5 years no claims (after coming out of my company car scheme) I have just spoke to Liverpool Victoria & they can only take the last employers letter (to prove no claims) so I could only get one year with them & they want £399!!!!

Can you imagine what Norwich Union would have been on one year!

May as well lose a few years for that kind of difference!

Nige

Reply to
Nige