interior light switch

Just bypass it. In the series the way these things are wired is annoying, you need the side lights on to put the interior on, but it is easy just to wire the switch direct to the fusebox, where that is on a 110 I don't know but if it is lucar connectors it is easy to use a piggy back.

Reply to
Larry

I'm about to fit some flourescent lights into my 110. question is, the interior light switch on the dash, it also switches the dash panel lights on and off but only with the sidelights, does this mean that it needs the sidelights on to switch the interior lights on? I may bypass this switch, is there a permenant live feed I can tap from the dash or should I run-up a line from the battery direct (via an in-line fuse)?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

On or around Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:40:35 +0100, Mr.Nice. enlightened us thusly:

shouldn't do. the switch IIRC has 3 positions - panel lights, no lights at all and interior lights.

Reply to
Austin Shackles