Is this restorable do you think?

So SimonJ was, like

LOL - yeah, I've got a hammer like that. Seems to last for ever...

Reply to
Richard Brookman

So Nige was, like

I was thinking more of "the more battered they are, the better they look", but now you come to mention it...

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:47:54 +0000 (UTC), "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

I've just replaced the handle on the garden spade with a home-made tubular steel one. That ain't gonna break no more.

Reply to
Austin Shackles