LPG for the 4.6

Has it got any cheaper recently?

Will this actually work, or is it cheap s**te?

Nige

Reply to
Nige

In message , Nige writes

It'll probably work, but I would recommend an sgi system these days.

Reply to
hugh

How much then?

Reply to
Nige

That is a vapourmix system that apparently needs lambda emulators to enable it to work without causing the vehicle ecu to chuck it's teddy! The only thing I can see there that's good is the vapouriser and tank! The proper way to do any Gems or Thor engine is with an SGI system. I recommend OMVL's Dream 21-N system as it's good kit, very reliable, doesn't go "out of tune" and there's excellent support available if ever needed. I've done quite a few 4.6's (Both Gems and Thor) with this kit and had no issues at all. Look to pay around £1750 (installed) with a 95ltr filled-torroidal tank in the spare wheel well. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

I know you ave told me all that before Brian, but I couldn't find it on google.

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Get it sorted for France - every other motorway services as "Gpl" as it's called over there. Would preclude you from using the chunnel mind but I guess you's cross over further up north.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D