Posh Ted - First Publicity...

Posh Ted's made it into the Editorial no less of the current (July) issue of Land Rover Monthly!

He's a Page 3 Ted!

Others may also like to know that albeit early into his journey, he has raised a staggering 100 quid for Charity!

Ted is currently having a short rest here in Sheffield, he's going to go and see Warren tomorrow (if my new PAS box arrives today from Adwest that is) and will be going to Wales next weekend for a Stag Weekend...

Can drop him off with anyone either here, or in Wales, or, the weekend after, at the LRW Show at Eastnor Castle...

Reply to
Mother

My copy is late :(

Well done PT!!!

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

On or around Fri, 04 Jun 2004 11:22:48 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

which weekend is Eastnor again? I suspect it clashes with the Harchery. Harchery is the 12th/13th.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

June 19th - 20th

Reply to
Mother

Wonder if he'll (Posh Ted) pay a visit to the Scottish Hillrally on the 9th / 10th of July......??? Badger.

Reply to
Badger

I understand he has been invited and intends to attend :-)

S'pose, as nobody else has offered, I'd better do a proper press release and a few flyers then...

Neil, can you email me a few of the logos in various formats please?

Reply to
Mother

On or around Fri, 04 Jun 2004 16:49:37 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

ooh. nothing on the calendar for that'n. New toy now runs on gas, too.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Bring a tent, look out for a large purple 101 with a full fridge...

Reply to
Mother

On or around Fri, 04 Jun 2004 18:15:52 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

would that be a beer fridge?

I'll see what can be arranged. Right now, my finances are beyond skint; combination of strimmer failing (400 notes for a new one) and buying another vehicle and the attendant costs, hopefully, the pay will arrive before Eastnor.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Would that be a BIG beer fridge ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

You're getting very (reassuringly) predictable, Steve... :-)

Reply to
Mother

An Engel 45L no less... (not that there'll be 45L of beer in there, as Charlotte tends to want to nick some of it for foodie type stuph... women eh?)

It's a pretty good show - our fave as it happens as it's less stuffy than some of the others and certainly less of a circus than Billing. The venue and scenery are superb, plenty of nice strolls, good company and usually smashing weather. As it's prolly the closest to you, I'd commend it highly as a 'really should try to get to'. Can't swing you a freebie pass this time I'm afraid, but can put you onto highly discounted one if you fancy the trek. Don't worry about not knowing anyone - as you will - quite a few, actually!

Reply to
Mother

On or around Fri, 04 Jun 2004 23:16:22 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

Oh, I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about impending bankruptcy ATM, must find some more work, and more to the point, do some more work.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Surely the most chanted mantra of Landie owners?

I don't seem to have any trouble finding work - it's everywhere, I trip over it every time I turn around. Getting PAID for it is an issue, though...

Reply to
Mother

On or around Sat, 05 Jun 2004 09:34:00 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

well, quite. Paid work, that's the thing. Got some lined up for next week.

Reply to
Austin Shackles