New product launch at Gaydon, Mon 3rd May

Unfortunately can't be there on the sunday but I am launching some brand new LR products on my trade stand ( B5 ) at the LRM Show at gaydon on Bank Holiday Monday: The products are:

90 roof - one piece fibreglass roof that fits on all the original mountings but has the lovely fastback / coupe shape of the racing LRs ( Wildcat / Tomcat / Challenger / etc. ). No modification to the 90 is required, just unbolt your old roof and bolt on the new one. Very light, looks great and ideal for offroading as the top corners that always hit trees are not as high or as wide as they used to be!

The 2nd product sort of goes with the roof but is just as happy fitted on its own - it is a bonnet for 90/110/130 LRs that has a built in airscoop. Again made of GRP for weight / strength properties the bonnet is ( as the roof ) a direct swap part - all the captive nuts for the striker pin / secondary catch / little rubber leg jobbies are glassed in so you swap your bits over bolt on the hinges and enjoy the new bonnet! Not only will it feed some cold air to the engine whilst on the move but it also acts as agreat chimney for letting hot air out when slow and hot offroad....

Prices are to be confirmed still ( running out of time! ) but work on about £150 for the bonnet and about £400 for the roof

Come to Gaydon and see them - then buy one!

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

Good luck with them David. With a bit of luck I'll be there on the Monday and come over to put a face to the name.

Brakes are still excellent BTW...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs