Night heater

I am trying to run a petrol night heater from the main fuel tank on my

110 county. Does any one know how far into the tank the return pipe goes. Am I going to be sucking air or petrol through it? The heater starts after the landy has been running but only runs for about 2 mins. When I put the pipe in a fuel can it runs and runs etc. ANY HELP
Reply to
Tony

Tony uttered summat worrerz funny about:

On my IIa when I fitted the jag lump I removed the blanking plate and screwed in a fuel pick up pipe in it's place to add a return... I chopped a few inches off to help the flow so the return wasn't submerged.

Dunno how the pick up on a 110 is installed to the tank but you may be able to get away with this trick if the series fuel pick up fits or of the pick up is mounted in the centre of a screw in plate then remove the plate and get a plumber to braze another pick up in.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

The pick up seems to be in the corner of the tank and not removable.

Reply to
Tony