OT: Ants

Doing some research for GCSE Product Design, talking about constructing buildings and designing buildings. I occassionally liven up some of the lessons with youtube vids. This one gets really interesting from 3minutes on.....

"For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Fascinating! Incredible to think that something that size could be built by nothing but little ants.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

What an irritating bloody narrator though.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

On or around Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:27:35 +0000, Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

interesting, although on the face of it they destroyed one antcity and seriously damaged another, which is hardly fair on the ants.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Feck them! As intelligent as they are and we are lucky that they are so small but they wreak havoc on my driveway. I'm on the look out for an anti ant gun.

Clever little feckers mind.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Given the number of ants on the planet, I hardly think one city will have that much impact....

Alex

Reply to
Alex