OT: Chavs Oop Norf...

Got back from Driffield to find a chav had blocked where I usually park Grumble (actually, the numpty had managed to block three parking spaces)... Noticed a web address in his window - f*ck me, chavs oop norf - what next?

Hmm, may be tempted to register sheffchav.co.uk and redirect it ;-)

Now, how on earth do I get a Corsa out of mi tyre tread in the morning? ...or is this what that odd tool on every Swiss Army Knife is for I wonder?

Reply to
Mother

Angus McCoatup©