Can anyone else out there who is closely enough involved with a club give me an idea about how they do things? Any clubs that do offer advertising, what rates do they charge, and how did they arrive at these figures.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Andrew
PS. I can also be reached by email at andrewclri.net

How about a decent discount for card carrying club members instead of a fee or he pays the hosting fees for the website (unless they are free)
--
Mike Jones Super Hero Planet Sluff Enterprises

Never Underestimate the power of The Sluff
andrew snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Andrew) wrote:

Hi Andrew, could I respectfully suggest that you sort out your membership application process first? I sent off my cheque and application form in September and have not heard a dicky-bird since, despite several email reminders.
Malcolm. http://www.defender130.com http://www.101camper.com http://www.101gs.com
http://www.luckwill.com - "He is a significant risk to children" =============================================================== On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:46:45 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@cix.compulink.co.uk wrote:

I'm probably just as bad. I have a LOT of sympathy for anyone daft enough to take on the role of Membership bod for any club - having now done this job for 3 years...
I try to gently remind people that:
1. It's a voluntary job done by people who give freely of their time. 2. Things do get subject to a little delay at times. 3. If you think you can do better, stand for the job at the AGM! 4. I need a drink... :-)
Martyn
--
I love deadlines, especially the WHOOSHING noise
they make as they pass. Douglas Adams 1952-2001

an

Wrong line of reasoning. If you're not up to the job don't accept it.
Cheers though :P
Peter R.
http://www.luckwill.com - "He is a significant risk to children" ===============================================================
wrote:

Thanks for those words of wisdom.

Any time you wanna have a go, please volunteer. Otherwise, STFU.
On or around Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:52:58 +0000, Mother <"@

hmmm. wonder where the post alluded to has got to? 'snot visible here.
--
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk my opinions are just that
In Touch: Get in touch with yourself by touching yourself.