OT Green Laning Day In Derbyshire

Staffs Search & Rescue team are offering another Green Laning Day in Derbyshire in November/early December. Same format as last time. Saturday non-damaging, Sunday more sever, if numbers allow.

If you are interested please let me know and I'll pass on your details to the organisers. Let me know which dates in Nov/early December you can't come, home base ( we'll try to arrange start/finish points accordingly and type of drive you would like.

Proceeds in aid of team funds. We have recently been donated a low mileage Series 2a 109 SW in absolutely pristine condition and we need quite a bit of kit to upgrade it to a fully functional control vehicle.

If anyone is interested in becoming a member get in touch and I'll send you some details.

Reply to
hugh