OT: Sky Satellite in France

Anybody know why I cant take a Sky Dish & box to France and recieve Sky Digital? Surely it's a case of pointing the dish in the right direction, or would it require a bigger dish? And how do you aim the dish correctly?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Have fun!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Range Rover Classic (Monty)

__

Reply to
Nige

Start by reading the replies and sites linked to your last post.

Reply to
Lee_D

Sorry about that, my newsreader decided it wasn't going to display some threads, I thought I the original message hadn't got posted.

Many thanks to those who supplied advice.

Alex

Reply to
Alex