Oz Td5 Disco specs

Hi guys, I'm in the process of acquiring another Disco. I'm after a Td5 manual, white and would prefer 7 seats. However, I seem to recall that with the rational LROz in charge, manual diesels only came in 5 seat format. 7 seats required you to buy an auto. Am I correct, or are there indeed 7 seat manual diesels out there? Thanks.

Reply to
bxblue

Lots of Manual 7 seaters, after all, the Auto cost about £1500 more. Gordon

Reply to
Spanner