Range Rover...

I'm thinking of selling my Rangie, and was wondering if anyone on the group is looking for one? I'd rather it went to someone who would look after it and enjoy it, and I could bump into it occasionally at shows :0) Yeah, I know it's sad, but the thought of it being worked on by an unsympathetic soul is not good.....Is a H plated 3.9 Vogue SE, with the cloth seat option. Anyone any idea what it's worth first, not concours, but very good condition, with lots of recipts, and a 17 year service history, followed by 3 years of a an enthusiast, then me :0)

Thanks in advance,

`Mark

Reply to
Mark

On or around Tue, 09 Jan 2007 17:46:02 GMT, " banjo" enlightened us thusly:

try posting above the sig separator...

and that's a trifle cynical. it's equally possible that he's after views on value.

Reply to
Lord Austin the Ebullient of Happy Bottomshire

Yes, and maybe swaps? 89 Diesel Disco, very sound mechanically!

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007, it was written:

Er no, if I'd meant that, I'd have bigged it up, provided a web page to view, and not asked for advice. Do you often say things you don't mean?

`Mark

Reply to
Mark

Thanks Austin :0)

`Mark

Reply to
Mark

No thanks Julian, I've already got a 110V8, don't like Disco's, prefer the

110 on looks, and Rangie's for comfort and that feeling of peace you seem to get driving one :0)

`Mark

Reply to
Mark

Well if you do decide to sell let us know here together with a price pleased. I can sell the Disco no problemo - the guys down the local garage are into them and drooled over mine at MOT time because I've replaced much of the mechanical stuff.

Reply to
Julian

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, it was written:

Fair enough, I'll take more notice of the smiley next time.

`Mark

Reply to
Mark