Re: Missing Posts

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 12:05:02 GMT, AndWhyNot made me spill my meths by writing:

Hi, > >Is it me, my PC or ISP ..............? > >a.f.landrover seems to be at a standstill !!

It's OK, afl just had an apology and fell over in shock. It'll be fine in a moment or two.

Reply to
Wayne Davies

I think it may be your ISP. I've posted from South Africa via mweb a couple of times and it's disappeared from the group before it's had time for anybody to answer. According to our IT guy at work it's all to do with how often your ISP synchronises with the main group

Steve Maloney '84 110 V8

Reply to
s.maloney