Re: Whats "Top posting"

Not at my end ;-)

Reply to
Signman

Totally agree with you about your comment about all the bottom feeders here:-) Have a nice holiday.

Reply to
Signman

In news: snipped-for-privacy@fullbore.co.uk, Niamh Holding typed: | In article , | snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (Signman) wrote: | || I find it helps in making the words appear in the right place as I || type Don't you:-) | | But you words don't appear in the right place! | | -- | Niamh | 4x4 Cymru |

Typical male reaction, stubborn to the last ;) We're wasted here, Niamh!

Karen

Reply to
Karen Gallagher

Reply to
Signman

Then you must miss a lot of the useful stuff I put up on various fora that I frequent. AndyC the WB can confirm I do post useful stuff.

Ron

Reply to
p38arover

Well said ROn