Roll Call August Unofficial

Okay, who is coming, has definitely paid their deposit direct to the campsite?

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Found it ...

14th June, paid it with a debit card, but we'll call them tomorrow as they've maybe just not lumped us in with you lot. ;)
Reply to
Paul - xxx

We're in too!

Reply to
Nige

What time are people planing to get there?

We are both working on Friday - so will be leaving Rushden at 5ish.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

We might arrive on the thursday, depends if dawn can get the day off, else we'll be there from 3pm ish on the friday.

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Dunno ... 'Supposed' to finish work at 4pm, but trying to leave at 2. So might be there for 5, or 7 ... or later depends on traffic ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Tea time Thursday - going a day early as we have to be back for Double bubble bank holiday Monday early shift.

Whats the crack on site - Do we circle the Vans or just pitch up in neat lines?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Is that a new drugs term Lee?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Dunno.

;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

init!

lol!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

hook ups are neat lines.....

doesn't stop the tents from circling us though!

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Prolly same for us.

Reply to