RR - Auxiliary switch panel lamps

I've been hunting around for some 5mm "wedge" bulbs to replace the (now dead) ones in the aux. switch panel (you know, the 6 switch panel just to the right of the heater controls) Anyway, my local parts dealer can't get them cheaper than abou 1.90ukp each! But RS

sell them for about 35p each, for coloured, or about 30p for plain ones (as used behind the heater controls)

I've just bulk ordered some, so if anyone (in the UK) needs just one I'll let you have one for cost (35p) + postage which should still be cheaper than getting them from a "proper" parts dealer. Cheers, Sam

Reply to
Sam Clayton