S111 DEMISTER

hi i am looking for a demister fo the rear door on my s3 .at one time you could buy a stick on deister film and just connect ti to a power suppyl and switch and away you go . does any one no if you can still get them and if so where .or can any one surgest any outher way of demisting the rear door window

thanks charlie

Reply to
charlie

You can get a proper heated glass replacement, you would need to wire it in though.

Reply to
Larry

Andrex?

Reply to
SimonJ

That's just for sticky stuuf on the back seats ... Charmin kitchen roll is the dogs nadgers for de-misting .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

If you open your windows to allow the inside temperature to become the same as the outside then you wont have a misting problem any more!

H> >> can any

Reply to
Jim

On or around Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:47:24 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@newsome.bucks.net enlightened us thusly:

you can fit either the door or the glass from the 90/110...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Or why not go the whole hog, and simply fold the windscreen down?

Reply to
SimonJ

In my experience it's often the same temperature inside a series as outside anyway....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

On or around Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:34:28 GMT, Alex enlightened us thusly:

however, in freezing conditions you end up spraying de-icer on the *inside* of the windscreen.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

You mean you don't already ???? It seemed to be a regular occurrence with my 2A

Reply to
Smurf

On or around Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:18:58 +0100, "Smurf" enlightened us thusly:

the series II I had didn't have a heater at all.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Hi all after reading all your replys to my posting S111 DEMISTER i have sorterd the problem out i will just take the roof of that will do the job .May be a bit cold in the winter but what the heck its not me driving its the wife .I will be ok i drive a disco .does i dont think she will mind the cold but she will be abel to see out the back

Reply to
charlie