Series Land Rover friendly garage in Glasgow, UK

Can anybody recommend a Series Land Rover friendly garage in Glasgow? The one I approached wasn't interested in doing anything (eg. servicing) unless I was prepared to cough up =A33000 for a 200Tdi transplant!!

Thanks

Reply to
emiller

Thanks

Talk to George McClay at GEMM in Larbert (Falkirk). Not too far away. I don't have an issue working with series landy's, but being up in Morayshire I'm probably a bit far away for you! Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Thanks Badger. Larbert might be possible but I think I might go deaf in the lightweight getting there!

Reply to
emiller

hehehe. You mean to say you own a lightweight and don't posess a set of ear-defenders or earplugs? tsk, tsk. Badger.

Reply to
Badger