"So what? It's paid for..."

OK. Who was this?

"So what? It's paid for and in front." or words to that effect were stencilled rather neatly on the back of a Series2(?) camper conversion which was parked in Morrisons carpark in Kendal today around 12noon. It was certainly not pristine but not a shed on wheels either.

Rather nice, it was. There wasn't anyone around so I didn't say hello but I did wander over to admire the Perkins badge.

Reply to
PDannyD

I may have missed the line before but one I like is 'Don't follow me you won't make it!'

"PDannyD" wrote in message news:duhvii$4ih$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...

Reply to
jds