That sinking feeling......

Poor sod, wonder if the insurance co. paid up?

Come to think of it I wonder if it belonged to the silly tw*t who recently tried to sue LR (and lost) claiming that the Freelander's 4x4 system "didn't work properly" !!!!!!!!!!

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Good. Those who drive where they have no legal entitlement to do so deserve all they get. Insurance will be invalid too.

Reply to
Mother

Blimey, you got out of bed with your bobble hat on today ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Ugh - that's a mighty bizarre image you conjured up for the assembled throng.

Thank you for sharing.

Reply to
William Tasso

Don't think they were doing anything illegal, just plain stupid!

Reply to
Andy

Been helping out in 'another place', bloody boring crappy list today apart from a few idiots who were driving where they shouldn't - and got nicked just after tearing down a fence to free themselves.

Reply to
Mother

ICBW, but I don't believe there are vehicular rights of way there.

Reply to
Mother

I wasn't wearing a throng...

Reply to
Mother

My vision of loveliness had a Bob Marley backing to it ;-) ... do you mean thong?

Thats now firmly frigged up any chance of sleep, "Nurse......"

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

And that has helped the image even less.

Reply to
EMB

Andy came up with the following;:

There are signs, notices and flags showing the limits to which you can drive ... To get to the 'dangerous' bits they must have been more than a couple of hundred yards past the limit markers, which _can't_ be missed.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Wiiilld thonggg, I think I????

Reply to