Weight of 110 SW

Can anyone give me a kerbside weight for a 1989 110 Station Wagon, and also the overall width and length? Need to move one on my Iffor Williams tilt bed and it would be nice to know it's legal! It's had a

200TDI engine dropped in - would that make much difference to the weight?

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Around the 2020kg mark for EEC kerb weight(1996 model with 300Tdi). CSW is 36kg heavier. EEC kerb weight includes a full fuel tank and a 75kg driver. Earlier model with 2.5 diesel is about 100kg lighter but that won't all be due to the engine. You'll be in the 1850-1900kg range empty.

1790mm overall width.

4600mm (OK, it says 4599!) overall length.

Reply to
Dougal

Excellent - many thanks

AWEM