Wheres Dave French gone?

Whatever happened to Ian Rawlings?

Reply to
Mother

France? Sorry, I'll get me coat....................

Reply to
Nige

Funny that, it's the first time I've checked this ng in months, and somebody's pinged me.

I got bored of the various trolls and morons who lurk in Usenet under the guise of anonymity (see Mr Nice's sig), so I moved on to the various members-only forums where the losers seldom penetrate.

But for some things only Usenet will do, so I fired up a client for a digital photography question, and thought I'd pop into afl while I was at it.

So, what's news?

David

Reply to
David French

Ha, get a 101 and you'll HAVE to talk (nicely) to us.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Same but different really... trying to get some group / life balance myself but the earlier dark nights and fear of the every growing list of things to do plonks me back in the seat.

Had a vision you'd emegrated to Iceland or summat.

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D