who was the chap with the defender steering guard?

I found someone on here with an old southdown steering guard that was no longer needed and I was going to arrange to pick it up next time I was passing. Well I'll be passing on monday and I can't remember nor find who it was (bloody typical of me that is). So if you are out there mr steering guard man give me a shout.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Mark,

You'll be getting mail in a short while!

Neil(steering guard)

Reply to
Neil